So, I decided to do something a little different. I’m going to list ten quotes, and you all get to guess from which movies or TV shows they came from! Sound exciting? Well, it should!
1. "Show me the money!"
2. "It’s a gift, and a curse."
3. "You know, I like history too, and maybe when this is all over you and I can stop by the souvenir shop together but right now I just… I just wanna find some rockets!"
4. "Well, think me up a cup of coffee and a chocolate doughnut with some of those little sprinkles on top, while you’re thinking."
5. "Marry, sir, they have committed false report; moreover, they have spoken untruths; secondarily, they are slanders; sixth and lastly; they have belied a lady; thirdly, they have verified unjust things; and, to conclude, they are lying knaves."
6. "You fell victim to one of the classic blunders – The most famous of which is ‘never get involved in a land war in Asia’ – but only slightly less well-known is this: ‘Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!’"
7. "This crazy Kraut is crackers! He crashed in here and crassly tried to kill us!"
8. "One comeback I can take, but two? Who’s next? Lazarus?"
9. "Hey, when do I get my own memory-messer-upper thang?"
10. "Daddy, you shot yourself!" "Seemed like a good idea at the time."