I will be camping this weekend, away from technology and internet service, so I am posting my weekend quiz early.
1. ”It’s got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it’s got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It’s a model made before catalytic converters so it’ll run good on regular gas.” - Elwood Blues, Blues Brothers
2. ”When you become a real boy, remember me to the ladies when you grow up.” – Gigolo Joe, A.I.
3. ”I’ll tell you what I’m doing. I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don’t need. So I am removing the superfluous buns. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don’t need rather than make a stink. Well they’re not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I’m not paying for one more thing I don’t need!” – George Banks, Father of the Bride
4. ”I could get used to a view like this. Yep, I’m used to it. Guys, I want a castle!” – Flynn Rider/Eugene, Tangled
5. ”I could shoot you in the middle of Mardi Gras, and they can’t touch me.” – Libby, Double Jeopardy