1. “His and hers kids. No offense, Mom, but this arrangement really sucks.” – Hallie, The Parent Trap
2. “…the show where everything’s made up and the points don’t matter. That’s right, the points are just like the plot in Mission Impossible 2.” – Drew Carey, Whose Line Is It Anyway?
3. “We changed the can around a little bit though. See, the colors here are different, and we added a polar bear so the kids like us. Coke is very high in sugar and like any high calorie soda it can lead to obesity in children and adults who don’t sustain a very healthy diet.” – Man on commercial, The Invention of Lying
4. “I’m not a geek, I’m a unique weasel.” – Stoney, Encino Man
5. “When my nose tells me something stinks, I gotta have faith in it.” – Steve Everett, True Crime