The last Quote Quiz of 2011!
1. “They are dangerous at both ends and crafty in the middle!” – Holmes, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
2. “You participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun’s apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow effects your personality.” – Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory
3. “Well I’m assuming the rabbit’s foot is some sort of a codename for a deadly weapon, otherwise it could just be some very expensive ‘bunny appendage.’” – Benji Dunn, MI3
4. “Riddle me this, what sort of a man has bats on the brain? Go ahead, you can say it.” – The Riddler, Batman Forever
5. “You can’t hold down angels.” – Nathaniel Ayers, The Soloist