First quiz of February!
1. “The tigers come at night, with their voices soft as thunder.” – Fantine, Les Miserables
2. “Oh, Barney, you really do wear your heart on your sleeve. Now put it away, it’s disgusting to look at.” – Clara, Barney’s Version
3. “Question one. Has anyone recently left any gifts outside your home? Anything. Gum, money, a large wooden horse?” – Professor Hilbert, Stranger Than Fiction
4. “I could say they lived happily ever after, but what’s the fun in that?” – Narrator, The Tale of Despereaux
5. “What is it that makes us human? It’s not something you can program. You can’t put it into a chip. It’s the strength of the human heart.” – Marcus, Terminator Salvation